Labels

Monday 19 February 2018

Going shopping by Andreu Piñol, Oriol Salla & Pau Osorio



GOING SHOPPING

Oriol: Hello
Pau: Hello, can I help you?
Oriol: Yes, I'm looking for a yellow T-shirt.
Pau:Oh yes, there is only one left.
Oriol: I like it, where can I try it on?
Pau: The changing  rooms are over there.

2 minutes later

Andreu: Hello, Have you got any red sweaters.
Pau: Yes of course, this is the last one.
Andreu: I am looking for some T-shirts
Oriol:I liked it but it is too small for me, I am going to look for other T-shirts
Andreu: Where can I try it on?
Pau: Over there.
Oriol:I am going to the changing room.
Pau:Ok

3 minutes later

Andreu: That T-shirt is ok.
Pau: Ok, it's 15 pounds, how do you pay cash or by credit card?
Andreu: Cash.
Pau: Ok thank you bye.
Andreu: Bye
Oriol: That T-shirt is fine.
Pau: Ok it's 10 pounds, hw do you pay by credit card or cash?
Oriol: Credit card please.
Pau: Thank you, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment