Labels

Tuesday 20 February 2018

GOING SHOPPING BY EVA BOSCH & JÚLIA FONT


AT THE SHOPPING

Eva: Can I help you?

Júlia: Yes please, I'm looking for a sweater and I don't find my size.

Eva: What type of sweeter do you want?

Júlia: I want a casual sweeter.

Eva: And what color do you want?

Júlia: I don't mine, what color do you have?

Eva: Ok, one moment.

Júlia: Ok


5 MINTUES LATER

Eva: I have two colors, what do you prefer?

Júlia: I don't know, where are the changing room?

Eva: The changing room are over there.

Júlia: I'm going to choose the blue sweeter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva: Ok, so it's 20$.

Júlia: Ok.

Eva: Are you going to pay with cash or credit card?

Júlia: With cash.

Eva: Find.

Júlia: Here you are, thanks.

Eva: Bye.

Júlia: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment