Labels

Saturday 10 February 2018

GOING SHOPPING by Xènia Nogué and Alba Mateu

Going shopping:


Alba: Hello, can I help you?
Xènia: Yes, I'm looking for a sweetshirt.
Alba: Here I have some ones. Do you like it?
Xènia: Oh yes! I like it this one, where can I try it on?
Alba: The changing rooms are over there.

5 MINUTES LATRER

Xènia: I like it but Iprefer something simpler.
Alba: Ok, there are more clothes.
Xènia: Oh! I love this colour! Do you have it in other size?
Alba: Of course. What size do you do?
Xènia: I have de M size.
Alba: Ok, now I'm looking for you.
Xènia: Ok, thank you!

3 MINUTES LATER

Alba: Here you are, the M size.
Xènia: Ok, thank you, now I will try it on.
Alba: Ok

AFTER THAT

Xènia: I want to buy this sweetshirt.
Alba: Ok, follow me please.
Xènia: Ok!

Alba: Ok, it's 20 pounds. How do you prefer to pay, with credit card or cash?
Xènia: I prefer with credit card.
Alba: Ok. Here you are yout sweetshirt.
Xènia: Thank you! Bye!
Alba: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment