Labels

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Going Shopping by Judit Capell, Helena Quer & Ivet Fernandez

AT THE SHOP




Helena: Hi, I'm looking for a black T-shirt.
Ivet: Hi, okay, let me look..

...5 minutes later...

Ivet: Here you have.
Helena: Thanks, where can I try it on?
Ivet: Over there


Judit: Hello!
Ivet: Hi, can I help you?
Judit: Yes, I want a jacket
Ivet: What color?
Judit: I don't mind.
Ivet: Mmmh okay, here you have.
Judit: Thanks but I want a jeans.
Ivet: Okay, look here and takes de ones you want.

Helena: Hi, this is too big for me, can I look another one?
Ivet: Of course.

Judit: Can I try it on this?
Ivet: Yes! Over there is the changing room.

Helena: Ok. I think that I buy this.
Ivet: ok, it's 55 pounds.
Helena: Thanks
Ivet: You're welcome

Judit: I buy this
Ivet: Ok, it's 21 pounds..
Judit: Mmmm ok, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment