Labels

Saturday 24 February 2018

GOING SHOPPING BY CARLOTA EGEA, MARIONA MOYÀ, AINA CÉSTER, PAULA BLANC & AINA PERERA

GOING SHOPPING BY CARLOTA EGEA, MARIONA MOYÀ, AINA CÉSTER, PAULA BLANC & AINA PERERA



PHONE CALL:

MARIONA: Hello Aina.
AINA CÉSTER: Hello Mariona
MARIONA: Could you meet with me tomorrow afternoon in the shopping centre?
AINA CÉSTER: Yes, of cours. At what time?
MARIONA: I'll call Carlota now. 
AINA CÉSTER: Ok.

PHONE CALL:

MARIONA: Hello Carlota!
CARLOTA: Hi!
MARIONA: I was talking with Aina before. We were talking about going tomorrow at the shopping centre.
CARLOTA: Ok well, at what time?
MARIONA: At 5 o'clok. We will pick you up at your home to go to the shopping centre.
CARLOTA: Ok, perfect
MARIONA: See you!
CARLOTA: Bye.

AT THE SHOPPING CENTRE: 

CARLOTA: Oh girls, I would like to go to buy some clothes.
AINA CÉSTER: I  need it, too 
MARIONA: Oh, I have to buy a present for my mum because tomorrw is her birthday.
CARLOTA: Ok, what would you like to buy for she?
MARIONA: I don't know. She loves everithing.
AINA CÉSTER: And why not you buy a T-Shirt? 
MARIONA: Oh, thats a nice idea.
CARLOTA: And you can buy a trousers, too.
MARIONA: Yes! Thank's for the ideas.

AT THE SHOP:

PAULA: Hello, how can I help you?
MARIONA: Hello, I would like a T-Shirt and a trousers please.
PAULA: Ok. Follow me.
PAULA: Here are some T-Shirts
MARIONA: I like that.
PAULA: Ok what size?
MARIONA: A M please
PAULA: Ok, I will look If I have one.

PAULA/AINA CALL:

PAULA: Hello!
AINA PERERA: Hi!
PAULA: Could you look if there is a pink T-Shirt in a M please?
AINA PERERA: Yes, of course. One moment please
PAULA: Ok
AINA PERERA: I have one. Now I bring you that in the shop in a moment.
PAULA: Ok, perfect. Thank's
AINA PERERA: You'r welcome

AT THE SHOP:

PAULA: Here you are miss Mariona.
MARIONA: Oh, thanks
PAULA: You'r welcome
CARLOTA: Excuse me, do you have a trousers?
PAULA: Yes, In what colour?
CARLOTA: Black please
PAULA: What size?
CARLOTA: 36 please
PAULA: Ok, one moment please.
PAULA: Here you are miss.
CARLOTA: Thank's! Where is the changing room?
PAULA: Is there in the back.

AT THE CASH:

AINA PERERA: Hello!
AINA CÉSTER: Hello!
AINA CÉSTER: Here you are
AINA PERERA: Ok so, one T-Shirt and the trousers
AINA CÉSTER: Yes
AINA PERERA:  The trousers are 35€ and the T-Shirt 20€
AINA CÉSTER: Ok, well
AINA PERERA: Are you going to pay with credit card?
AINA CÉSTER: Yes
AINA PERERA: Ok. Here you are
MARIONA: Thank's, bye
CARLOTA: Bye
AINA CÉSTER: Bye
AINA PERERA: Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment