Labels

Thursday 29 May 2014

A memorable trip By Cristina Montserrat & Núria Farràs


DIALOGUE

-Hello Cristina, how was your trip to Scotland?

+Oh very well. It was similar to Mallorca but even better. And you?
-Me too, I prefer the Scotland trip than the Mallorca trip because we had more free time and we visited many interesting places. What's your opinion?
+So am I. I also enjoyed more in Scotland. Do you remember the loch Ness?
-Yes, it's very beautiful, but I think there are more beautiful places to visit and we did other things . Mallorca has beautiful monuments as the  Seu, Esglesia of Santa Eulàlia... It was fantastic, I like it so much!
+Yes! It's amazing all these places.
-What do you prefer, Glasgow or Edimburgh?
+I think that Edimburgh is better than Glasgow because Glasgow it's like a comercial city and Edimburgh is more natural and pinturesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment