Labels

Monday 26 May 2014

A memorable trip by Anna Puig & Laura Cunillera



-Hello Anna, I saw in Facebook that you stayed in Scotland? How was it?
+Oh very well. It was even better than London. And you, what did you go last summer?
-I stayed in Roma. Have you ever stayed here?
+Oh yes! It’s awesome! I was there two years ago. Did you like it?
-Yes, it's more beautiful than some places in London.
+Oh yes! It's amazing all these. When I stayed in Scotland I went shopping to the Hollister shops all the days! In my opinion all places in Scotland are more beautiful than London.
-What do you prefer, Glasgow or Edinburgh?
+I think that Edimburgh is better than Glasgow because Glasgow is a city like Lleida, meanwhile Edimburgh is a city full of wonderful places like Barcelona, and I have always preferred the city of Barcelona than Lleida.
-Jajaja, yes, me too. Well, I’m going to have a dinner. See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment