Labels

Thursday 22 May 2014

Going shopping by Sònia Sans and Maria Melis

DIALOGUE 6
·         Hi. Can you help me?
·         Hi, Yes. What do you need?
·         I like this dress but It’s too small for me. Have you a bigger size?
·         Oh, I think so. One moment I'll check it in the computer.
·         Ok.
·         Oh, sorry. I haven’t any more but I have this same model in other colours like pink or green.  Are you interested in other colors?
·         Yes, can you bring me the pink please?
·         OK. Wait a moment. (---) Here you are.
·         Thank you. And would you have a pair of shoes for this dress?
·         Yes, I have only one.
·         What size is it?
·         It’s 35.
·         Oh brilliant! It’s my size.
·         Ok. Here you are.
·         Thank you.
·         How do you feel them?
·         Perfect!!! I Love it! Thanks you very much! How much is it?
·         The dress 100 € and the shoes 100€ too. The total sum is 200€.
·         Ok. Here you are.
·         Perfect! Thanks you for your visit!

·         You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment