Labels

Monday 26 May 2014

A memorable trip by Sònia Sans and Maria Melis


By Maria Melis and Sònia Sans 



-Hello Maria, how did you stay in Scotland?
+Oh very well, like London but better and you?
-Me too, I prefer Scotland than London because we visited plenty of places, museums, etc. and we had more free time to go shopping and rest. That's my opinion.
+So am I. I agree with you. Do you remember the Edinburgh castle?
-Yes, it's more beautiful than some places of London. However, London has beautiful things as well as the giant wheel of London Eye, Big Ben Tower, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square... and Saint Paul's cathedral! It was fantastic, I liked it so much!
+Oh yes! all those places are amazing. In my opinion all things in Scotland are more beautiful than London.
-Which city do you prefer, Glasgow or Edimburgh?
+I think that Edimburgh is better than Glasgow because Glasgow it's like any comercial city with nice parks but Edimburgh has a natural beauty with its ancient buildings, lovely parks and the sea sight view..
-I agree with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment