Labels

Thursday 22 May 2014

Giving directions by Adrià Barrufet, Jordi Dalmau i Sergi Mateus


GIVING DIRECTIONS



A-ehh .. sorry, I. .. you know where Central Park is? We are me and my friend George and I got lost.
S-Are you Spanish, right?
J-Yes, we are.
S-I've already imagined. It's your accent. I love this accent. Are you from Barcelona?
J-Well ... actually in the suburbs of Barcelona, anyway ....
S-I've always wanted to visit Barcelona, ​​but my wife does not travel. She is afraid of flying.
A-Really ...
S-And visit the Sacred Family and the Statue of Columbus.
A-Well, the Sagrada Familia, actually.
S-and the river, the river Llobregat.... Where are you going?
A-to Central Park.
S-The Central Park is right here. Two blocks and go left.
J-Thanks.
S-No problem, have a nice day!
A Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment