Labels

Thursday 8 May 2014

Giving directions by Anna Puig and Laura Cunillera

Dialogue 6 - Giving Directions 

Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Camps Elisis. 

-I don' Speak English 
-OK, sorry. Goodbye. 
........ 
  - Excuse me, do you know how to get to ... 
- Sorry, I do not understand. 
- You know how to reach Elisis Camps? It is a place. 
- No, I do not. I'm not from here. 
 ............ 
- Excuse me. Are you from this area? 
- Yes 
- Do you know where Elisis Caps? It is ... erm .. a place. 
- Oh ... the Elisis Camps ... is nearby. Take a number 6 bus or taxi. It is about 15 minutes. 
- Right. Wh .. what is called street? 
-It's in Cappont. It is in that direction. 
- Well, thank you. 
- You're welcome. 
  ............ 
- Excuse me, are the Camps Elisis place around here? 
- Yeah .. er ... Camps Elisis .... its in Cappont. Go down this road, turn right and on the right side is the publication of the gold. You can not miss it. 
- Oh, yeah, that's great, thank you, thank you very much. 
- You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment