Labels

Wednesday 7 May 2014

GIVING DIRECTIONS by Sergi Quintana, Ferran Llobet i Quim Picó

DIALOGUE 6 -  GIVING DIRECTIONS


F-Sorry, where I can find a guide through Vilosell? 
S-If you want to follow me gentlemen, it is € 5 per person 
Q-It's okay for me 
F-For me too, but it is a good guide? 
IF I'm the best city guide 
Q - OK let's go then ... 
.... 
S-This is the most beautiful street 
Q - It is true, it is very nice 
... 
S-This is the viewpoint of Vilosell 
Q-It's so green and natural 
F-Oh, yeah 
... 
S-And this is the highest point in Vilosell 
F-Wow! Beautiful view! 
Q - Yes, it's very high! 

S-Well, here is where the visit ends, now we'll get back to the starting point 
S- I think we're lost 
QI had already told him that we can not trust him .. 
S-Sorry sir .. to go to the central station? 
Q (M)-Turn right down the street in front of ....... 
S-OK, thanks 
... 
S-Thank and sorry for all the inconvenience! 
F / Q-Bye
S-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment