Labels

Thursday 15 October 2015

Meeting friends by Ariadna Cau & Jaume Piñol

DIALOGUE 1


knock knock knock

- Hi, my name is Jaume 

-Hi, my name is Ariadna 

-How are you? 

-I'm very well thank you. And you?

- Very  well too, thank you.

-How old are you?

- I am 14

-Me too. Is there anything you don't like ?

- I dont like watching TV and Maths are also awful.

-What do you like? What are your hobbies?

- I like playing sports and travelling too.

- Really!, do you like travelling? 

- Yes, I love it.

- Where do you like travelling?

- Abroad. The last two years I travelled to London and Liverpool.

- And what about this year?

- We will probably go to Edinburgh and a tour through Scotland.

- How wonderful! I hope you enjoy a lot!

- Me too. See you soon.

- See you. Bye for now.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment