Labels

Thursday 15 October 2015

Meeting Friends by Jordi Valero & Jordi Capdevila

1rst Dialogue



Valero: Hello, what's your name?
Capde: Hi! My name is Jordi and you?
Valero: My name is Jordi too!!
Capde: How old are you?
Valero: I'm 14 years old and you?
Capde: I'm 14 too.
Valero: Where do you live?
Capde: I live in Arbeca in a big house. And you? Where do you live?
Valero: I live in Lleida in a big flat with two floors, but now I'm here with a friend in his house. 
Capde: Oh, Okay! What are you studying?
Valero: I'm studing 3rd ESO in Màrius Torres Institute. It's an increible high school!! And what about you?
Capde: I'm studying 3rd year ESO in Ins Josep Vallverdú in Les Borges Blanques.
Valero: Well, can you tell me your mobile phone number?
Capde: Yes! That is 678975321.
Valero: Thanks!
Capde: Well, I have to leave cause my friend is calling me right now.
Valero: Okay! See yeu soon Jordi bye!
Capde: Good-bye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment