Labels

Sunday 18 October 2015

Meeting friends Marc Garcia & Manel Lopez & Albert Capdevila

1st DIALOGUE



Marc: - Are you okay?
Albert: - Yes, don't worry.
Manel: - Yes.
Marc: - My name is Marc and I'm 14 years old.
Albert: - My name is Albert and I'm 14 too.
Marc: - What's your name?
Manel: - My name is Manel. I'm 10. Nice to meet you.
Marc: - What are your hobbies? Do you like football?
Albert: - Yes, I love football.
Marc: - And you Manel?
Manel: - No, I don't like it, I prefer basketball.
Albert: - Where are you from Marc?
Marc: - I'm from Puiggròs, and you?
Manel: - We're brothers and we live in Juneda.
Albert: - And you have any brothers or sisters?
Marc: - Yes, I have one brother and one sister. You have any pets?
Manel: - Yes! We have one dog, two turtles and 1 hamtser. And you?
Marc: - I don't have any pets. Sorry , I have to go home.
Albert: - Ok, don't worry. Can you give me your phone number?
Marc: - Yes, 628756697
Albert: - Wait.. Can you repeat please?
Marc: - Of course, 628756697
Albert: - Perfect. Thank you. See you in another day.
Marc: - Goodbye guys.
Manel: See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment