Labels

Sunday 18 October 2015

Meeting friends by Eva Zhou & Paula Vilà

DIALOGUE 1:

At the bus stop...

Paula: Hi, my name is Paula, what's your name?
Eva: Hi, my name is Eva nice to meet you.
Paula: Nice to meet you too.
Paula: How are you?
Eva: I'm fine, thank you. And you?
Paula: I'm well, thanks.
Eva: How old are you?
Paula: I'm 14, and you?
Eva: I'm 14, too!
Paula: Oh! how cool!
Eva: Where are you going?
Paula: I'm going to the shopping center.
Eva: Me too, we can go together then.
Paula: Okay.

One hour later...

Eva: Oh! It's late, I must go home.
Paula: Okay, are you doing anything tomorrow?
Eva: No, I am not doing anything in special, why?
Paula: because we can meet again, and go to the park.
Eva: Okay, that's a good plan.
Paula: See you tomorrow then.
Eva: Bye, see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment