Labels

Monday 12 October 2015

Meeting Friends By Esther Torres & Neus Roca


Dialogue 1












Esther: Hi, Is this seat free?

Neus: No, I don't think so.

Esther: Ok then I'll sit. Your face looks familiar to me. Have we ever met before?

Neus: No, I don't think so.

Esther: What is your name?

Neus: My name is Neus and yours?

Esther: My name is Esther. Nice to meet you.

Neus: Nice to meet you too. How old are you?

Esther: I'm 17 years old. And you? 

Neus: I'm 17 too. Where are you from? 

Esther: I am from L'Espluga Calba and what about you?

Neus: I am from Fulleda, where do you study?

Esther: I study in Lleida, I'm finishing the high school this year. And you?

Neus: Oh! Me too, but I study in Mollerussa. Do you want to meet someday?

Esther: Yes of course! Do you want my phone number? 

Neus: Oh yes! Tell me, please.

Esther: Write down: 698 765 555

Neus: OK, See you soon Esther! I'll call you.

Esther: OK. Bye-bye Neus!

No comments:

Post a Comment