Labels

Saturday 3 October 2015

Welcome to the new group of Oral English Practice 2015-16

Dear students,
Let me take this opportunity to welcome you all to Oral English Practice.  I hope you all have settled in well and are enjoying the beautiful experience of learning and sharing real English conversations as if we were in a virtual trip that is going to become true.
When I look back upon my last groups, I recollect the first day of the programme when I was absolutely enthralled and even intimidated by what I wanted to do. Since then, each day has proved to be a stimulating experience as I have worked closely with students of different paths of learning and discovered aspects of my personality that I was virtually oblivious to.
The Oral English Practice will involve a significant amount of academic work and will let you put theory into practice through the live projects that you will work on in your respective teams.
I wish you all the luck as you embark upon this wonderful journey and I look forward to interacting with you over the next few months.
Thank You!



No comments:

Post a Comment