Labels

Monday 12 October 2015

Meeting Friends by Carla Sarlé and Anna Vilella


DIALOGUE 1

Carla: Hi.
Anna: Hi, are you waiting for the train?
Carla: Yes.
Anna: Me too.
Carla: What's your name?
Anna: My name is Anna and yours?
Carla: My name is Carla, nice to meet you.
Anna: Nice to meet you too. How old are you?
Carla: I am 24 and you?
Anna: I am 24 too.
Carla: Where are you from?
Anna: I am from London but I came to Catalonia fourteen years ago, and you?
Carla: I was born in Barcelona but I live in Lleida now.
Anna: Oh okay.
Carla: Are you studying or working currently?
Anna: Yes, I finished my degree last year and now I am working as an architect, what about you?
Carla: I finished my degree two years ago and I am working in a high school as a teacher.
Anna: Oh, okay, do you have any plans for the next weekend?
Carla: No, we could meet if you want.
Anna: Yes, we could go to have dinner somewhere.
Carla: Ok, can you give me your number?
Anna: Yes, here you are.
Carla: I’ll call you.
Anna: Okay, I have to leave, my train is there. See you soon.
Carla: Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment