Labels

Thursday 15 October 2015

Meeting friends By Jennifer Forés & Marina Gotsens

Dialogue 1



Jennifer: Hi!
Marina: Hello!
Jennifer: My name is Jennifer, but everyone calls me Jenny, and what about you?
Marina: My name is Marina, nice to meet you.
Jennifer: Nice to meet you too.
Marina: How old are you?
Jennifer: I'm 18 years old.
Marina: I'm 18 too! What a coincidence!
Jennifer: Are you waiting for the bus?
Marina: Yes, of course.
Jennifer: Where are you going?
Marina: I'm going to the university, and you?
Jennifer: I'm going shopping!
Marina: Oh how good! I love going shopping!
Jennifer: Do you do something this weekend?
Marina: Oh yes, I'm going to visit my grandparents, but next weekend I am free.
Jennifer: Okey, so next weekend we can meet, and we can go to a pub.
Marina: Oh, it's a great plan!
Jennifer: Okey see you next weekend then!
Marina: Ok, bye! See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment