Labels

Monday 11 March 2013

ASKING FOR & GIVING DIRECTIONS Ivette Macià & Anna Minguella





- Erm.. excuse me, er.. do you know where the London Eye is from here?
-I don’t know. I'm a tourist.
- Oh thank you.
...................................some time later.........................................................................
-Excuse me, excuse me, can you show me where the London Eye is?
-Ah yes yes of course. You are Spanish, aren’t you?
- Yes, we are.
- What a coincidence, my daughter has been travelling with her friends. She loves Spain.
-Yes, yes, but where is the London Eye?
-No loss, you have to throw this road straight ahead and then turn to the left at the end of the road, you’ll see the Giant wheel.
- Great. Thank you very much. But isn’t it beside the river Thames?
- Yes, while crossing the bridge you’ll see it on your left hand side. Once you have crossed the bridge, you have to turn left downstairs to reach th London Eye.
- Oh. Thank you very much.
- You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment