Labels

Monday 11 March 2013

Dialogue 5: Giving Directions by Joan, Ferran & Guillem


- Excuse me. Is the tourist office near here ?

- Erm...I think it’s not far. I believe this is in the Saint Patrick street, but I’m not sure. I've lived here for only one month.

- Ok, thanks. At the Saint Patrick street, right?

- I think so... [at that time, a friend was there] Guillem!, Guillem!

- Oh Ferran!, How are you?

- I’m fine thanks. Where is the tourist office?

- The tourist office? Er… it’s not far. Erm.. go down this road and then right into Terrall Park. Go past the park and you’ll see the tourist office on your right. It’s on the Saint Patrick street.

- So….. I go down this road here and turn left, then…

- No!.. er.. turn right.

- Right into Park View Terrace. Go past the park and I’ll see the tourist office.

- Exactly.

- Great. Thank you very much.

- You’re welcome.

- Don’t mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment