Labels

Monday 11 March 2013

SHOPPING Ivette Macià & Anna Minguella











+Good morning
- Hello, can I help you madam?
+Excuse me.. er.. , have you got this T-shirt in a medium size?
- I don't know, one moment please. Let me just have a look in the stockroom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Excuse me, excuse me… I bought these shoes last Thursday, and they really hurt me. I think they’re too small and I’d really like to exchange them.
- I'm sorry, but we can only exchange shoes that haven't been worn.
+ But that’s ridiculous. You only know that a pair of shoes aren’t appropriate by wearing them.
- I’m sorry, there’s nothing I can do. Our rules are thosel
- Bye madam.
- I’m so sorry. Bye.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Oh, It’s  sold out… Lets see if we’ve got another one in stock in other shops.
- Okey, I’ll wait for an answer.
- Do you like it?
+Yes, it’s very beautiful. I’ll take it. Have you got this T-shirt in my size?
- Erm.. What size are you?
+Er.. small
- Er.. small…. let me see… Yes madam, it is small size. Here it is. That'll be $112
+Ok, Thank you.
- Have a nice day.
+ You too.

No comments:

Post a Comment