Labels

Sunday 10 March 2013

Giving directions and going shooping Arnau Morell & Arnau Capdevila











Giving directions

- Can I help you?
- Yes, please. Can you tell me the opening hours of the Toys Museum, please?
- Just a moment. Eeeee..... yes... here this paper. The Museum is open from 10 am to 8 pm from Monday to Sunday.
- Ok
- Where I find the museum?
- The museun is find to turn left then go ahead to  the traffic lights and then turn right and since you aribed.
- Oh thanks!! That’s great! How much does it cost to go in?
- It’s 15 pounds.
- Thats great! And also I’d like to know if street popular market is open today.
- No, it isn’t. But it’s opened on Mondays in the morning at 10 o’clock.
- Okay, thanks for your help.
- You’re welcome.













GOING SHOPPING

-Excuse me.. er.. , have you got this T-shirt in a medium size?
-Oh.. just a second, I’ll have a look. - Yes, here you are.
- Thanks, can I try it on ?
- Yeah sure, the changing rooms are over there.
- Thank’s very much.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Does it fit okay?
- Yes, I’ll take it. Have you got these jeans in my size?
- Erm.. What size are you?
- Er.. 44 waist.
- Er... 44 waist... let me see... Yes sir, there is a 44.
- Thanks I’ll.. er.. I’ll try them on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------





They fit me very well. I like them, Yes, I’ll take them.
Okay that’s fine, the cash desk is right over there sir.
When is total?
Total is 44 euros
Okay here you are
Ok thanks
Your welcome.






1 comment: