Labels

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Going Shopping: Dialogue 6 by Timea & Laura



DIALOGUE  6  -  GOING SHOPPING

- Good morning lady. Can I help you? What can I do for you?
- Mnn.. I would like to buy a mobile phone?
- Okey, and for who is the mobile? For you?
- No, is for my soon.
- And what kind of mobile he want?
- Mnn.. i don’t know. Is his birthday and we will give him a surprise..
- Oh, Certainly. Well.. So.. How old are your soon?
- He’s eleven years old.
- Mnn.. well. I will show you some mobiles which I think are appropriate for his age. Ok?
- Ok, Thank you very much.
- I think he would like a smartphone...Do you know how many do you would pay for the phone?
- Mnn.. I don’t know, it depends..
- Do you want to pay a monthly phones?
- Yes.
- The cell phone will be with internet sevice, right?
- Yes please.
- Okey, So wait a moment please. I’m here in five minutes.


- Mnn.. this is the blackberry 8520. Is very easy to  use. It has got a two megapixel camera, wifi included,.. This mobile is free but you must pay 15 pounds a month for 24 months.  Then he has this plan:  50 minutes, 250 text, 1000 MB internet.
- Yes, this is a good option.
-  And this is Samsung Galaxy Ace. It’s also easy to use,  it has got 5 megapixels camera with flash, wifi, and it’s at the same price than blackberry.
- Yes, I think my soon coment me something about this mobile.  Which do you think is better?
- For your soon,.. Mnn I think is better the Samsung.
- Ok, so I will buy this phone.
- Okey, do you want a new mobile number?
- No no, thank you.
- Ok so, you must complete this form please.
- Thank you.
- You are welcome.

- Here you are.
- So here are your mobile.
- Goodbye, thank you.
- You’re welcome madame.

1 comment: