Labels

Sunday 10 March 2013

dialogue 5: Giving directions and dialogue 6: Shopping by Òscar, Noemí and Laia


 

Erm.. excuse me, do you know where Space Francesc Macià  is from here?
- You’re English, aren’t you?
- Yes, I am.
- I thought so. It’s your accent. I love your accent.
- Thanks, but do you know where Space Francesc Macià is?
-I don’t know, I do not stay in here.
-Thanks.

I find another person…

­ - Erm.. excuse me, do you know where Francesc Macià building is from here?
-Yes, I do. The Space Francesc Macià is in the first street on the right and you can see a chemistry thereby. And go down that street and you’ll see the Space Francesc Macià.
-Thanks very much, good bye.
-Bye.








 


Excuse me.., have you got this T-shirt in a smaller size?
- One moment please, I ‘ll try to find it at the back of the store.
-Ok thanks.
-Sorry, I don’t have any other.
And what about this one?
-Ohhh yes. (give the T-shirt)
- Can I try it on? It seems very nice.
-Certainly. It’s wonderful and if it fits you it is so sexy.
- This size is very small. I’ll give the medium size, ok?
-ok. Let’s hope it will fit me!


(The woman tries it on)


-     I like it very much. how much does it cost?
-   It costs $40.
-     Ok, I love this T-shirt. I think I’ll take it.
-     Ok then. when you want you can go to the cashier and there you’ll find it, alright?
-     Ok, I’ll go right now. I don’t want anything else.
-     The total amount is $40.
-     How do you want to pay by credit card or by cash?
-   I’ll pay by credit card, if it’s possible.
-   Alright. Enter your pin, please.
-   Ok, thanks. Bye
-   Bye.
-   I’ll come back this shop you have gorgeous items of clothes.


1 comment: