Labels

Monday 11 March 2013

Dialogue 6: Going shopping by Joan, Ferran & Guillem



When Joan and Ferran are trying basketball shoes on ...
- Hello, can I help you?
- Yes please. Do you have these shoes in size eleven?
- Erm.. wait a moment please
...
- Sorry, but I can't find them at the back store.
- Thanks.
- And these shoes, do you have them in size eight?
- Wait a moment, please. I'll be right back.
...
- Yes. Here you have.
- Lovely, thank you.

- And how are they?
- They’re fine, I think I’ll take them. Have you got them in another colour?
- No, I’m sorry sir.
- Okay, We’ll take them. How much are they?
- 40 €.
- Ok.
- And what about these shoes, please?
-  These cost... 40 € too.
- Ok, thank you.
…..............
- Hello, I want these shoes please.
- Ok, Are both pairs for you?
- Yes, a pair is for him and the other one is for me because today it is my birthday.
- Ok. How do you want to pay?
- By VISA card.
- Ok... it’s 80 €
- Ok thanks.......... bye
- Bye
- You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment