Labels

Sunday 10 March 2013

Dialogue 5: Giving Directions & Going Shopping - Clara Barrufet & Anna Gotsens


GIVING DIRECTIONS

- Excuse me, do you know where the clothes shop Repunt’s 54 is?
- Yes, well it’s not far, go down this road and then turn left, and when you see a traffic circle, turn right and go down, there you’ll see the placard of the shop.
- So I go down this road, and turn right and...
- No, no, turn left.
- Oh, ok, turn left and I will see a traffic road, and then turn right and... and then?
- Go down and you will see the placard of the shop.
- Ok, thank you  very much.
- You’re welcome!

GOING SHOPING

- Good morning.
- Good morning, how can I help you?
- Can you show me some pyjamas?
- Yes, of course, in what size?
- Medium, please.
- Ok. Here you are.
- I like this.
- Do you want to try it on?
- No thank you, it’s perfect.
- Ok, so it’s £15.
- Ok here you are.
- Your change.
- Thank you very much.
- You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment