Labels

Monday 14 October 2013

Meeting Friends - by Jordi Dalmau, Daniel Martínez & Marc Triquell

DIALOGUE 1
JORDI: Excuse me, could you help me, please?
DANIEL: Oh, yes of course
JORDI: In what direction is the shopping sport center?
DANIEL: Now you are at the main avenue go ahead and before arriving at the city center, you’ll see I turn your right and side.
JORDI: Ok, thank you very much
DANIEL: No at all.


 In the shopping sport center...

MARC: Hi, can I help you?
JORDI: Yes, please, where can I find this bike in another color?
MARC: Ok, follow me
MARC: Do you like it in that color?
JORDI: Yes I do, it’s perfect
MARC: Ok, then try it on
MARC: Right, can I help you with anything else?
JORDI: No thanks
MARC: It’s five hundred fourteen
JORDI: Here you are
MARC: keep the change
JORDI: Thank you goodbye!
MARC: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment