Labels

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Meeting People - by Marta Vilalta & Larisa Olar



DIALOGUE  1:

L: Good morning! Are you new at the town, right?
M: Good morning! Yes, I arrived this weekend.
L: OK. What’s your name?
M: My name is Marta. And what’s your name?
L: My name is Larisa, and this is my clothes shop. I live here with my husband and we’re here for all you need.
M: Thank you Larisa, I live at the next door house with my husband and my two daughters.
L: OK Marta. Do you need any help?
M: Yes, I look for a dress for a party.
L: How do you want this dress?
M: The party is outdoors, but I prefer a short dress.
L: Okay.
M: And because the party is at the night, I prefer dark colours.
L: And what size you use?
M: I use the M size.
L: Okay, come with me, I’m going to teach you some dresses.
M: Okay, thanks. I want heels shoes, too.
L: Here you are some dresses; I think they are what you want. And here there are these heels shoes, are very pretty.
M: Okay thanks, I’m going to prove one of them.

Two minutes later…
L: Can I see you with the dress?
M: Yes, of course, but I think there are a lot of colours.
L: Okay, prove this dress, is dark.

Two minutes later…
M: Oh yes! I love this dress, it’s perfect for me.
L: Oh! It’s very cool. Are you going to buy this?
M: Yes, of course, thanks for your help.
L: Okay, it’s twenty pounds.
M: Here you are.
L: Thank you, good bye!

M: Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment