Labels

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Meeting people - by Anna Puig & Laura Cunillera


DIALOGUE  1

+Hello!
-Hello!
+My name is Anna. What’s your name?
-My name is Laura. Nice to meet you.
+Nice to meet you too. How old are you?
-I'm 14.  And you?
+Me too! What is your birthday?
-In 26th of February.  And you?
+It’s in 16th of March.
+Where are you from?
-I'm from Liverpool, and you?
+I'm from Manchester. Where do you travel?
-I'm travel on Frankfurt, London, Roma and Madrid, and you?
-In London, Edinburgh and Dublin. 
+Have you brothers? 
-Yes, two, one sister and one brother, and you?
+Yes, one brother. 
-What are your hobbies?
+I love listening and singing songs.
-Oh! I am playing football.
+Oh, really? Do you like Messi and Neymar?
-Oh yes! I really love them! They are the best players in the world!
+Where are you going now?
-I have to go to pick my brother up
+OK! Good bye, I see you later.
-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment