Labels

Monday 7 October 2013

Meeting People - by Roger Montalà & Joan Martí

Dialogue 1 



-Hi I'm Roger, Nice to meet you
 -hi, I'm Joan please to meet you too. How old are you?
-I'm fourteen years old and you?

-I’m thirteen. Where are you from?
-I'm from Les Borges Blanques and you?
-I'm from Juneda. But I go sometimes in Les Borges Blanques. What's your address?
-My address is number 4, Av President Tarradelles Street and yours?
-My address is 2 Pinell Street. What are your hobbies?
-My hobby is playing football. What is your hobby?
-I like playing basketball and also chatting by Internet. What's your favorite food?
-I like rice and you?
-I enjoy pizza. Do you like music?
-I love Flaix Fm and Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. And you?
-I prefer Flaixbac and Avicii
.-What's your favorite TV programme?
-My favorite TV programme is "How I meet your mother"
.-I like this programme too. I like Top Gear.
-If you give to me your email we can talk together another day.

-Ok my email is this.
-Thanks see you soon.

 -See you soon too.


No comments:

Post a Comment