Labels

Sunday 13 October 2013

Meeting People - by Sònia Sans & Maria Melis

Dialogue 1




      Excuse me, do you know where am I?
·        Yes,  you are in Arbeca. Are you lost?
·        Yes, I’m from York and I’m on holiday in Lleida and I don’t know how return to my hotel.
·        Oh, I’m so sorry! What is your hotel name? Perhaps I can help you.
·        Oh really? My hotel name’s Ilerda. It’s in the centre of the city.
·        Yes, I know where it is. I’ll come with you by bus.
·        Ok. I’ll pay your bus ticket then. Thank you very much.
·        You’re welcome. And how old are you?
·         I’m fourteen years old. I came here with my family and I lost the bus and I don’t find them.  And you, how old are you?
·        I’m fourteen too. I’m from here, Arbeca.
·        Look! It’s our bus! Let’s run!

·        Yes, go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment