Labels

Sunday 20 October 2013

Meeting friends - by Quim Picó & Núria Farràs


DIALOGUE 1

 Hello! I’m Núria.
- Hello! My name is Quim. Nice to meet you.
- Pleased to meet you Quim. How old are you and when is your birthday?
- I’m 14 and my birthday is on the 3rd of September. And you?
- I’m 14 too and the date of my birthday is on the 31st of January.
- Have you got any brothers or sisters?
- Yes, I've got one sister. And you?
- Yes I’ve got one brother and one sister. Where are you from?

- I’m from L’Albi, and you?
- Really? I’m from Vilosell near Albi. What’s your address?
- I live in 1, Call Street. Do you know it?
- Yes, I’ve been in L’Albi many times that’s why I asked you your address. 
-And what’s your address in Vilosell?
- I live in 9, Alt Street. Do you know it?
- Yes, it’s quite close to the church, isn’t it?
- Yes it is. Perhaps we’ll meet one day.
- See you soon Quim !
- Bye Bye Núria

No comments:

Post a Comment