Labels

Sunday 20 October 2013

Meeting friends - by Adrià Barrufet & Sergi Mateus

DIALOGUE 1

 http://youtu.be/1Vc3Tw11MxM

ADRIÀ: hello, what's your name?

SERGI: my name is Sergi and yours?

ADRIÀ: my name is Adrià

ADRIÀ: Which company are you travelling?

SERGI: with the Airways company.

ADRIÀ: That's an excellent airline.

SERGI: I know. They have professionals in all the areas

ADRIÀ: I have a friend working there.

SERGI: really! Who is it?

ADRIÀ: Her name is Maria. You don't  know her. She is pilot

SERGI: Is she good?

ADRIÀ: Oh yes, she is a magnificient pilot and she speaks four languages perfectly

SERGI: Where are you travelling?

ADRIÀ: I'm going to Machupichu

SERGI: OOOO! I'm going to New York, but I'd like to go to Machupichu

ADRIÀ: Well, now I will be asked my passport so I must go.

SERGI: Have a good travel!

ADRIÀ: Thanks
SERGI: And nice to meet you

ADRIÀ: me too, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment