Labels

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Meeting people - by Alícia Sedó & Ioana Cenan

Dialogue 1 



- Hi, Ioana.
- Oh, hello! Long time we haven't seen each other. I've missed you a lot.
- Me too. How is it going in Juneda?
- All right, thanks. How was your treep to London?
- It was really good, but I am so tired right now...
- Oh yes, I can imagine it.
- And how is your family? Are you OK?
- Yes, but my little brother has injured playing football.
- Oh! I'm sorry!
- It doesn't matter. He is feeling better right now.
- Ah, that's good.
- Yes, it is. And what about you? And your family?
- Oh, right now I am looking for my parents, but I can't see them.
- Let me help you. Look, there is your father!
- Oh, thanks! I have to go now. See you on monday.
- OK. See you. Goodbye.
- Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment