Labels

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Meeting People - by Xènia Llobera & Laura Soria

DIALOGUE 1 





-Hello, I’m Xènia.

- Hi, I'm Laura. Nice to meet you.

- Nice to meet you too.

-How old are you?

- I'm thirteen years old. And you?

-I’m fourteen years old.

- Where are you from?

- I'm from Juneda, Catalonia.
And you?

- I'm from London, England. What's your address?

- My adress is at 60, Anselm Clave Road. And yours?

- My address is at 42, Folch I Torres Street.

- Have you got any sister or brother?

- Yes, I have. I have one brother. And you?

- Yes, I have. I have one sister.

-What are you doing here?

- I'm learning English.

- With your friend?

- No, I’m alone. And you what are you doing now?

- I'm going shopping. Would you like to come?

- Yes, of course. I really like going shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment