Labels

Saturday 14 December 2013

At the airport by Alícia Sedó & Ioana Cenan


DIALOGUE 4:

At the airport…
Alícia: Pardon, can you help me please?
Ioana: Sure. How can I help you?
Alícia: I’m looking for the waiting room. Where can I find it?
Ioana: Hum… It’s near the toilettes. Do you know where the toilettes are?
Alícia: I think so. Thank you.
Ioana: You’re welcome.

A few minutes later on the plane...
Ioana: Oh hello! You’re the girl I met before aren’t you? What a coincidence!
Alícia: Yes, I am! Is 14-C your seat?
Ioana: Yes it is! Why?
Alícia: Because I have 14-B seat. Your place is next to mine!
Ioana: Oh what a good luck! I’m very scared of flying… This is the first time I travel by plane.
Alícia: Don’t worry. All will be ok. It isn’t dangerous.
Ioana: Thank you for your encouragement!
Alícia: You’re welcome. Sorry but I don’t know your name yet.
Ioana: My name is Ioana. And yours?
Alícia: My name is Alícia. Pleased to meet you.
Ioana: Pleased to meet you too. I think we’re going to take off right now.
Alícia: Don’t worry just close your eyes and relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment