Labels

Monday 2 December 2013

Talking About the Weather - by Maria Masip & Noèlia Serra

DIALOGUE 2: 

N: Hello Maria! 

M: Hi Noèlia! How are you? 

N: I’m am very well. And you? 

M: I’m very well too. 

N: Today it’s very cold.

M: Oh Yes, I ‘ve put on the anorak. 

N: I ‘m not wearing it today.

M: Yesterday the weather was so good, there was a bright sun.

N: It is true, yesterday I wore a short shirt and I felt ok.

M: I hope that tomorrow it will be sunny again.

N: I hope so. I would put my short skirt once more.

M: But maybe you'll be cold with such clothes.

N: You're right, I'll take a jacket, just in case.

M: In fact, last year at this time it snowed.

N: Yes, it’s true. I hope this year we can use our brand new sled.

M: Yes but the weatherman predicts that temperature will rise tomorrow.

N: Really, did they say that on TV news?

M: Yes, that’s it.. 

N: Ok, we’ll see then.

M: OK, we’ll talk tomorrow Noèlia. 

N: Bye!

M: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment