Labels

Sunday 1 December 2013

Describing People - By Marta Vilalta & Larisa Olar



DIALOGUE 3:

AT THE HAIRDRESSING…

Larisa: Hello Marta, what are you doing?

Marta: I’m reading the Poop magazine, it talks about famous people.

Larisa: Oh I love this magazine, it’s very cool! What is your favourite famous actor?

Marta: My favourite famous is Mario Casas.

Larisa: Who is it?

Marta: Mario Casas is a young actor. He has short black hair, his eyes are dark brown, he has a little nose and a smiling mouth. He is very strong and thin. He isn’t too tall but he isn’t too short, as well. He’s very attractive and is always happy.

Larisa: I don’t know who you are talking about…

Marta: He made films like “tres metros sobre el cielo”, “tengo ganas de ti”

Larisa: Oh yes, it’s true! I saw these films last year.

Marta: It’s a very good actor: he makes films and TV series like “El barco”.

Larisa: I always watch this TV series, it’s amazing!

Marta: And what’s your favourite actor?

Larisa: My favourite actor is Taylor Lautner: he’s a young actor, too.

Marta: Oh last Sunday I saw him on television because I was watching “Luna nueva”, one of his films.

Larisa: Yes, I saw this film, too.

Marta: And how is Taylor?

Larisa: He has short black hair, very beautiful green eyes, he has a little nose and a little mouth, too. He is strong and thin like Mario Casas. He is taller than Mario and he is always smiling. He is very handsome.

Marta: One day I watched him on TV. Taylor Lautner made films like “Twilight Saga” and TV series like “iCarly”.

Larisa: Yes, I love the “Twilight Saga”!

Marta: I haven’t seen this… Larisa, it’s my turn, then we’ll continue talking another day, goodbye!


Larisa: Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment