Labels

Thursday 19 December 2013

At the Airport by Ferran Llobet & Sergi Quintana


DIALOGUE  4
-Hello
-Hello, can I help you?
-Yes, I need two tickets for the flight Barcelona-London
-Wait a moment, let me check if there are any?
-How much do they cost?
-You have got one at 60 euros and another at 75 euros.
-Bufff, It’s quite expensive. Anyway to go to London I don't have anything else. Wait a moment, Let me see... What time is it?
-It's 4 PM
-Well, If you choose the first flight you will have time even for dinner.
-OK, then.
-I don't find my wallet.
-1 Ticket then?
-Yes, one ticket
-OK
-We recommend you the airport restaurant, it’s quite cheap and the food it is very tasty!
-Where’s the restaurant?
-At the bottom of the airport, on the right hand side.
-Perdon...Left or right?...I didn’t understand you!
-Right, right!
-OK, thank you.
-Bon appetite and have a nice flight!
-Thanks. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment