Labels

Wednesday 11 December 2013

At the airport - By Marta Vilalta & Larisa Olar



     DIALOGUE 4:

Marta: Hello, good morning miss.
Larisa: Hi, good morning!
Marta: Your ticket and passport please.
Larisa: Wait a moment please.
Marta: Yes, don't worry.
Larisa: oh yeah! I 've already found it.
Marta:  Alright, let me see your passport please.
Larisa: Of course, here you are.
Marta: That’s fine, here are your boarding passes.
Larisa: OK. Gate number ten at eleven o’clock.
Marta: Yes, it’s true.
Larisa: Thank you very much.
Marta: You’re welcome miss. Have a good flight.

AFTER THE FLIGHT…

Larisa: Excuse me, my bags haven’t arrived.
Marta: Can I see your ticket please?
Larisa: Yes, of course. Here you are.
Marta: Okay… Can you describe me your bags, please?
Larisa: Mmm.. One of my bags is very big and black, and the other bag is smaller and it is red.
Marta: Can I have your name and your phone number, please?
Larisa: My name is Larisa Olar and my phone number is 619 63 85 27.
Marta: Okay, we’ll phone you as soon the bags arrive.
Larisa: Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment