Labels

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Describing things - By Maria Masip & Noèlia Serra

DIALOGUE 3: 


N: -Hello Maria!
M: - Hi Noèlia!
N: - Have you got a minute? Can you help me?
M:-Oh yes! How can I help you?
N: -I call you because I am meeting with my friends in the bakery. And I don't know where it is
M: - Which bakery are you looking for?
N:- I don't know the exact name. But I remember that there were some chairs and tables outside, I think they were green and black colour.
M: Ok, I see. I supposse you have to go to the next street on the left. At the bottom of that street, there is a bakery. If you can not find it, call me!
N: Ok, thank you! Do you want to come with me?
M: No, thank you! Another day perhaps. Today I am busy, I can't. Sorry.
N: OK, don't worry Maria. Thank you very much indeed. Bye bye!
M: Bye Bye Noelia! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment