Labels

Tuesday 17 December 2013

At the airport by Maria Masip & Noelia Serra

DIALOGUE 4: 
N: Hi!
M: Hello! Can I help you?
N: Yes, when I arrived at this airport I have lost my bag and my wallet.
M: In what flight were you in?
N: We flew on the flight 556 from Barcelona.
M: OK, have you got your passport, please?
N: Yes, here it is.
M: Have you got the number of your the luggage ticket?
N: Yes, here you are.
M: When have you lost the bag?
N: I went to the toilet and when I came out it was not there.
M:Can you describe how your bag and wallet are, please?
N: The bag is black, medium size and has a red line around it and the wallet is brown and has my name on the front.
M: OK, wait a minute, please.
N: Ok, thanks.
M: We have probably found your bag next to the café. Is it yours?
N: Oh yes! thank you very much.
M: But we have not found your wallet.
N: Ok, it doesn't matter. Thank you very much. Now I'll go to the police to report it.
M: Ok. That will be the best. Enjoy your trip!
N: Thank you very much. Bye
M: Bye. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment