Labels

Sunday 1 December 2013

Describing something: dialogue 3 by Alícia Sedó & Ioana Cenan



Alícia: Hello Ioana!
Ioana: Hi Alícia!
Alícia: You seem worried. What happens?
Ioana: Last night I lost my wallet in your party!
Alícia: Oh! What a bad luck! How was this wallet like? I’ve found some things this morning while i was cleaning the living room.
Ioana: It’s a big wallet with a city drawn on it.
Alícia: Is this drawing in black and white?
Ioana: Yes it is. Have you found it?
Alícia: I think so. Look! Is it?
Ioana: Yes! Thank you very much! I was really worried!
Alícia: You’re welcome. And… did you lose anything else?
Ioana: I don’t think so. Why?
Alícia: Because I’ve found some more things. And I think one of them i’s yours.
Ioana: Oh, and what have you found?
Alícia: I’ve found a gold ring with a square diamond.
Ioana: It’s not mine. But I think it’s Carla’s ring.
Alícia: OK, I’m gonna ask her. Thank you.
Ioana: Ok. Goodbye!
Alícia: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment