Labels

Wednesday 21 January 2015

At the Hotel by Andreas & Mihai Urcan

Dialogue 3


Andreas: Hello sir, can I help you?
Mihai: Hello, I have a problem in my room 418. Mr Màrquez there was a problem with the door of the room. It doesn't close.
Andreas: Give me another key that works well.
Mihai: Okey,t hanks
Andreas: You're welcome sir. Excuse me. What was the room number?
Mihai: 418
Andreas: Okey,thanks!
Mihai: Good, thanks you very much.
Andreas: You're welcome sir.

Andreas: Can I help you?
Mihai: Yeah, hi,...room 418..Mr Màrquez there's a problem with the heater in this room. It's making a strange noise and the air...it's not hot, it is rather cold.
Andreas: We..Okay, I'll send someone up to have a look .What was the room number?
Mihai: 418,Thank you
Andreas: You're welcome sir
Mihai: Don't mention it!



               

No comments:

Post a Comment