Labels

Sunday 11 January 2015

At the airport by David Falcó, Jordi Pons & Xavier Salvany


Dialogue 2  Lost luggage


-Excuse me. Our bags haven’t arrived yet.
+We have waited at the conveyor belt 20 minutes ago waiting for our  bags, but hasn’t arrived
*Oh, don’t worry. Tell me what is the appearance of your bags.
-We have four bags, two black bags and the other two are green.
+The size of the green bags are like a computer and black bags are bigger than the green ones.
* Okey. Where did you stayed?
-We are from Toledo, and our destination is Bombay. We are going to have a party, with
students
+ The name of the Hotel is Red hotel and it’s in 40  Saint Paul’s Street.
* Oh! The Red hotel is a very famous hotel in Bombay! Can we repet the adress please?
- Oh yes. It’s in 40 Saint Paul’s Street.
*Erm… Can you tell me your name?  
-Of course, my name is Johan, and he is Charlio, my friend.
* Okey, i have all of the information. I will call to the central of the airports and ask for your bags.
*Can you give me your phone number?
+Yes, 617885455
*Okey thank you very much. When the bags arrived I will phone you.
-/+ Thank you for your atention. Bye!
*You’re welcome, this is mi job. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment