Labels

Friday 23 January 2015

At the Restaurant by Laura Aixalà & Josep Berent


Dialogue 4:
Josep: Can I help you?
Laura: I'll just have some coffee please.

Josep: Regular or cappuccino
Laura: A regular please.
Josep: Milk or cream?
Laura: Milk please. How much are the brownies?

Josep: 1,50 euros.
Laura: I'll take one please.

Five minutes later

Josep: Here you are, the coffee and the brownie. 
Laura: Thanks you. Could you show me one or twoL pubs around here?
Josep: Yes. In this area there are a lot of pubs.

Laura: Will it rain tonight?
Josep: No, not this time

Two minutes later

Laura: Excuse me, can we have the bill please?
Josep: Here you are, miss.

Laura: Thank you very much. Is service included?
Josep: Yes miss, fifteen percent on the total.
Laura: Okey, bye bye
Josep: Goodbye, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment