Labels

Friday 23 January 2015

At the hotel by Ariadna Chiquillo, Pilar Cuadrat & Estel Nogué





Phoning Reception

A: Reception, can I help you?
E: Yes, I..I'ts Miss Estel in room 871. Er. there is not hot water in the shower.
A: I'm terribly sorry Miss. I'll send up a technican immediately
E: Thank you.
1 minut later

P: Technican department, Laura's talking.
A: Hello Laura I need a technican for the room 871.
P: OK. I'm coming.

1 minute later
A: Miss Estel?
E: Yes, who is it?
A: I'm Paloma the recepcionist, I call you to tell you that the technican is coming in 5 minutes
E: OK thank you.

A few minutes later
(knock, knock)

E:Who's there?
P: Technican service Miss 
E:Yes, come in please. 
P: Whats's the problem?
E:The shower hasn't got hot water and I need to take a shower now.
P: Okay, no poblem. I will repare it now.
E: That's right, thank you.
P: You are welcome, lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment