Labels

Thursday 22 January 2015

At the Hotel by Ester Capdevila, Anais Llimós & Andrea Cester



















Anais: Hello
Andrea: Good morning . How can I help you?
Ester: We have a reservation in the name Ester.
Andrea: Right. One moment, madam Ester, a single room for one week?
Anais: That’s right. With an en-suite bathroom.
Andrea: Yes madam. Could you fill out this form please?
Ester: Of course. I have a pen, thank you.
Andrea: If you’d like to leave us your credit card details, we’ll charge your account when you check out.
Anais: Er…but I don’t …I don’t sign it now.
Andrea: No sir, when you check out we will fill in the amount and you sign when you leave.
Ester: Oh I see. That's fine. Here you are.
Andrea: Thank you. Your room is 99. On the first floor. Here's you room key, and the elevator's left over this door.
Anais: Thank you. And you have a map of the city centre?
Andrea: Yes, here you are.
Ester: Thank you.
Andrea: You're very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment